The Overseas Community Affairs Council (OCAC) assists overseas compatriot young entrepreneurs in business development, by selecting potential young entrepreneurs, guides the growth and improvement of their business, and breathes new strength into the sustainable development of overseas chambers of commerce.
Eligibility: Any overseas compatriot entrepreneur currently under the age of 40 (inclusive), who either owns a business or serves as senior management and holds i- Compatriot Card.
1) Award of a trophy and a certificate
2) Tutoring business consultation by experienced professionals
3) Offering various types of media sources to promote your company and share experience in management
4) Qualification to join the Young Entrepreneur Stars Association
5) Providing credit guarantee for loans by The Overseas Credit Guarantee Fund (Taiwan)
Step1 Fill in the Candidate Application Form online https://forms.gle/vYeW8G7zztF7pnWJ8
Step2 Apply for recommendation, Approvement, and transfer of overseas mission
Step 3 Email the assigned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection Website: https://YES.Taiwan-World.Net
LINE Official Account: https://lin.ee/PWAEwV7