Skip to main content

Overseas Community Affairs Council logoOCAC logo

How do I apply for these programs?

facebook line print
node name:
Applicants should submit the application form and enclose three passport photos and a health certificate. The health certificate form will be provided by the OCAC. Applications lacking laboratory test results will not be processed. Applications should be sent to Taiwan’s overseas representative offices or Culture Centers of the OCAC, both of which will administer initial screening. If the application is not approved by the local office or center, there will be no further processing of the application.
LINE Service